Business scenario is something that is under constant change all over the world. In India also the business scenario is going through a vast change in a fast pace. If you are intrigued to find out the names of the entrepreneurs ruling in India at present, this article is for you. We bring for you the names of the most successful businessmen in India at present.
The top 10 business tycoons in India:
- Mukesh Ambani- Ruling the gas, oil, and petrochemicals sector, Mukesh Ambani’s net worth is $47.3 B, making him India’s richest man. He is the Reliance Industries’ chairman. Serving at least 300 million customers, Reliance dominates the country’s telecom market.
- Lakshmi Mittal- Lakshmi Mittal ranks third in the list of richest businessmen doing business in India. With $18.3 B of net worth, he reigns over the steel industry.
- Hinduja Brothers- Hinduja Brothers have also left their mark in the domain of business, securing the fourth position. With $18 B of net worth, Hinduja brothers offer cabling and banking services.
- Azim Premji- Azim Premji is a famous tech magnet in India, with net value of $21 B. His firm Wipro is India’s third largest software service provider. He also has innovation centre developing new technologies in the Silicon Valley.
- Pallonji Mistry- Pallonji Mistry is the fifth most successful business giant in India, with net value of $15.7 B. He takes care of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, the powerful Mumbai-based construction company. His family is also 18 percent stake-holder in Tata Sons.
- Godrej family- Godrej family retains the seventh position among the richest business identities in India. Godrej family has offered us the Godrej Group, a giant manufacturer of consumer goods in the country and the net worth of the company is $14 B.
- Shiv Nadar- The sixth wealthiest entrepreneur is Shiv Nadar in India. He is a pioneer in the country’s IT sector and also one of HCL’s cofounders. Starting with producing microprocessors and calculators, currently HCL Technologies generates revenue worth $8.2 billion.
- Dilip Shanghvi- Dilip Shanghvi’s net value is $12.6 B. He is a prominent name in the pharmaceuticals industry. Dilip Shanghvi is the chairperson of the biggest pharmaceutical establishment in India. His company is also the fourth largest supplier of specialty drugs in the world.
- Kumar Birla- Kumar Birla’s net worth is $12.5 B, making him the 9th wealthiest man in India. His company, Birla Group deals with aluminum, cement, telecom, and financial services. Kumar Birla’s name became popular with the establishment in 2018 of the telecom company, Vodafone.
- Gautam Adani- Gautam Adani has secured his position as the tenth richest entrepreneur in India with $11.9 B of net worth. Dealing with power generation, power transmission, infrastructure and commodities, he is also a ports tycoon controlling the largest sea port of India, namely, Mundra Port in Gujarat.
Those are the most powerful businessmen in India at present. The names keep changing every year based on several factors.